- Download burutter-dll.zip
- Extract burutter.dll from burutter-dll.zip. We recommend that you extract burutter.dll to the installation directory of the program that is requesting burutter.dll.
- If that doesn’t work, you will have to extract burutter.dll to your system directory. By default, this is:
C:\Windows\System\ (Windows 95/98/Me)
C:\WINNT\System32\ (Windows NT/2000)
C:\Windows\System32\ (Windows XP, Vista, 7)
- Reboot your computer.
If the problem still occurs, try the following:
- Open Windows Start menu and select “Run…”.
- Type CMD and press Enter (or if you use Windows ME, type COMMAND).
- Type regsvr32 burutter.dll and press Enter.
If you use a 64-bit version of Windows, you should also place burutter.dll in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Make sure overwrite any existing files (but make a backup copy of the original file).